What is a Kgetsi?
Proudly South African, a 'Kgetsi' (meaning 'bag') is a hand-knitted bag made for especially for skin exfoliation. Used externally with either bar soap or shower gel, it helps skin feel smoother, softer and healthier.
What is 'Kgetsi' made from?
'Kgetsi' exfoliation bags are created from polypropylene. Our materials are not upcycled nor recycled.
Can Kgetsi bags be custom created in any colour?
Our products are currently only available in dark green and bright red due to material availability. For custom requirements, please get in touch
What are the benefits of using 'Kgetsi' bags?
- Improves skin texture
- Removes build-up of dead skin cells
- Brightens skin tone
- Improves skin penetration of moisturisers
- Skin feels softer after use
Can I use 'Kgetsi' on my face or other sensitive areas?These exfoliation bags feel like a sugar scrub, but they will soften after a few uses.
- Do not use on broken skin and open cuts, sensitive skin, irritated and inflamed skin, or skin that has rash and fresh scars.
- Avoid use on the face and thin skin.
How do I use 'Kgetsi' bags?
- Apply soap to wet kgetsi and wet skin
- Gently glide kgetsi on the skin without applying pressure.
- Add water to maintain foaminess
- Use all over the body in circular motion
- When done, rinse your skin to get rid of soapy residue.
- Pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately moisturise the skin.
How do I care for 'Kgetsi' bag?
- Rinse with cold water after use
- Do not wring, squeeze, twist or scrunch.
- Shake off excess water and hang to dry
- Use once a week, and replace it every 6 months.
Orders and Deliveries
How do I order your products?
Products can be ordered exclusively via our online store. For bulk orders and special instructions, please get in touch
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit card payments (VISA and Mastercard).
- Instant EFT is allowed payment option at checkout.
- Email us to make special payment arrangements
Are my payment and card details secure?
Yes, all transactions are securely processed through the PayFast payment gateway.
Can I buy these products in a retail store?
Our products are exclusively available via our online store and are not currently stocked in third-party retail outlets.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- All deliveries within South Africa take 2-5 working days (depending on whether you’re in a main city or outlying area).
- International deliveries may take up to 10 working days.
- Delivery only takes place during working hours, Monday to Friday.
- Deliveries will not take place over weekends and on public holidays.
- Delivery is only to a physical address. We do not deliver to a PO Box.
- If a special delivery or instruction is required, please get in touch or send an email to email@example.com
How do I track my order?
Once you’ve placed your order, you will automatically receive email updates so you'll know exactly where your parcel is while it's in transit.
What is your return/refund policy?
Our return policy lasts 14 working days (excl. Saturdays and Sundays) only. If 14 weekdays have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. If the product has been used, the item will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Got a query or complaint? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org