Be confident about your toenails! The Nail Mycosis is highly effective in treating nail fungus when used as directed. It will help to grow a healthy nail free of fungus and it will slowly replace the infected part.
The Shoe and Sock spray of Imperial Feet is used to disinfect footwear in combination with our solutions for nail fungus and/or athlete’s foot. It stops the growth of fungus in the shoes.
HOW TO USENail Mycosis Solution
- File the nail down as thin as possible with a glass or electric file (only 3 times a week).
- Apply a few drops of the product to the nail and gently massage in. Not just the top of the nail but the entire toe or toes.
- The nail will grow ultimately while becoming softer.
- Use twice a day, until the fungal infection has disappeared.
- Signs of improvement varies from 3 or 4 weeks to even 4 months, depending on the severeness of the fungal infection.
We use natural products there shouldn't be any side effects, unless you seem to be allergic to one or more of the ingredients, but this is hardly ever the case. Consult your doctor during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Suitable for diabetics. Do not use on open wounds.
Extra tip: wash your socks at 60°C . Consistency is the key to success!Shoe and Sock Spray
Carefully spray the inside of the shoes once a week (spray six to eight times per shoe). Allow the shoes to dry. If necessary, also treat the socks. First, make sure to wash them at 60°C and allow them to dry before using the Shoe & Sock Spray.
Nail Mycosis Solution 75ml.
Nipaguard PO5, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Piroctone Olamine, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Shoe and Sock Spray 150ml.
Aqua, nipaguard PO5, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Farnesol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Undecleamide DEA, Trideceth-9, Sodium Benzoate.