The Nail Mycosis solution has been proven to repair and protect your toenails from fungus.
HOW TO USE
- File the nail down as thin as possible with a glass or electric file (only 3 times a week).
- Apply a few drops of the product to the nail and gently massage in. Not just the top of the nail but the entire toe or toes.
- The nail will grow ultimately while becoming softer.
- Use twice a day, until the fungal infection has disappeared.
- Signs of improvement varies from 3 or 4 weeks to even 4 months, depending on the severeness of the fungal infection.
We use natural products there shouldn't be any side effects, unless you seem to be allergic to one or more of the ingredients, but this is hardly ever the case. Consult your doctor during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Suitable for diabetics. Do not use on open wounds.
Extra tip: wash your socks at 60°C (140°F). Consistency is the key to success
Once the toenail is infected the fungus is easily spread to your shoes. To make sure the nails are not reinfected again by the shoes it is important to treat both the shoes and nails simultaneously. Therefore Imperial Feet invented the Shoe & Sock Spray, which disinfects and stops the fungal growth and odor in the shoe. It should be used in conjunction with Athlete’s Foot and Nail Mycosis Solution to get optimal results